If you are looking to get into the world of sports and action photography at a professional level, this guide Professional Sports Photography Bundle will help you get started in the right direction.
- Nikon D5 (Canon Equivalent)
- Canon 7D Mark II – A great camera to get you started with action shots
- Canon EOS 1D X Mark III – This is the upgrade version of the above canon equivalent. Because of it’s ISO capability I highly recommend this DSLR for a Canon user.
- Tamron 70-200mm F2.8
- Nikon AF-S FX Nikkor 300mm F2.8G ED Vibration Reduction II (Canon Equivalent)
- Canon 300mm F2.8L IS USM II Upgraded version – This version of the above Canon equivalent is the 2nd generation. So if you would like to have the latest version, I recommend going with this lens.
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mmF 2.8 (Canon Equivalent)
- CF Card for Nikon 128GB (Canon Equivalent)
- CF Card for Nikon 256GB (Canon Equivalent)
- Manfrotto Monopod
- Manfrotto Monopod Head with Quick Release Plate
- DSLR Camera Backpack with Raincover – This backpack I think would be great for sports and action photographer! As well as, a photographer who loves shooting wildlife and landscape. It comes with a rain cover because as we all know the weather can be unpredictable.
I hope you found, Professional Sports Photography bundle blog post helpful! Are you looking for a more basic photography bundle? Check out this post here.